By Jeffrey Buck There are several things to do around town this weekend and the Detroit Free Press has compiled a nice list of the top 10 events you can’t miss. Check out the list by clicking here. Some of … Continue reading →[ Read More → ]
By Jeffrey Buck Are you still thinking about participating in this year’s Run Wild for the Detroit Zoo? You have until Friday, August 15th to take advantage of the current fees before they increase by $5 each. There are four … Continue reading →[ Read More → ]
If your anything like my family you love olive gardens soup and salad and your favorite is of course Zuppa Toscana! But we all can’t get the soup and salad every day during lunch for 6.99 or worse 9.99 for dinner so what must we all do? MAKE IT OURSELVES! This recipe I just tried today came from tuscanrecipes.com. Apparently this recipe came from an ex Olive Garden worker. And I’ll tell you what it tastes almost as good as olive garden’s.
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 1½ tsp crushed red peppers
- 1 large diced white onion
- 4 Tbsp bacon pieces
- 2 tsp garlic puree
- 10 cups water
- 5 cubes of chicken bouillon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 lb sliced Russet potatoes, or about 3 large potatoes
- ¼ of a bunch of kale
- Sauté Italian sausage and crushed red pepper in a large pot. Drain excess fat, refrigerate while you prepare other ingredients.
- In the same pan, sauté bacon, onions and garlic over low-medium heat for approximately 15 mins. or until the onions are soft.
- Add chicken bouillon and water to the pot and heat until it starts to boil.
- Add the sliced potatoes and cook until soft, about half an hour
- Add the heavy cream and just cook until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in the sausage and the kale, let all heat through and serve. Delicious!
[ Read More → ]
The Daily Grind by reddotdaily featuring black sneakers[ Read More → ]
How To:The No-Makeup Makeup Look by bamaannie featuring Topshop[ Read More → ]
via loverly.com Since my wedding in June I thought it was interesting on how everyone including me always goes on a registry and gets a gift for a couple. Why? It’s simple, you can do it online, and you know they want it because they put it in the…[ Read More → ]
By Jeffrey Buck There is still time to catch a concert at the Detroit Zoo‘s Wild Summer Nights. Three dates remain throughout the month of August and include two children’s groups and a folk rock group. The Wednesday night line … Continue reading →[ Read More → ]
Did you know that if you drive from Jackson, MI to Grand Haven, MI, you will cross the Grand River five times? Michigan’s longest river snakes its way 250 miles[...][ Read More → ]
Pretty Pastels by sofiaputina featuring nude cosmetics[ Read More → ]
*Beauty Picks* Coffee Face Srub by cutekawaiiandgoodlooking featuring coffee cups[ Read More → ]